Happy Father's Day!


Hope Everyone enjoyed family time today! It was a HOT day in Florida . . . Being of Mother of "Girls", I usually avoid the masculine stamps. So, I was hoping to borrow a great set from a friend, but we didn't get to meet up in time! So, I pulled out some old photos to create a personal layout - which I will later make into a scrapbook page! (maybe those borrow stamps can sneak onto the page as well) The first words out of his mouth - "I want a frame for that"! What a compliment! Happy Father's Day! I used Stampin' Up's Baja Breeze, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Parisian Breeze DSP, Copper Brads, Ticket Corner Punch and metal charm. The word stamp was in an old set that I can't part with - When I Grow Up . . .


Lampwork Boro Bead Set
Moon Fairy Glass - Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads

No comments:

Post a Comment