I'm really loving these colors!


I'm really gonna be sad to see Baja Breeze go out the door this month! I've been using it for so much more that just making cards, I've also loved creating some home decor items for around the house. But I couldn't help myself with the Creamy Caramel and Chocolate Chip colors. I wouldn't part with these colors if you paid me! They're forever in my heart! I know, I'm weird - but you hard core Stampin' Uppers know how I feel, right?


While surfing for new inspiration for one of my favorite sets, I found a gorgeous set of cards by Andrea Walford.

I went straight to work and couldn't pull myself away. I just couldn't put these colors down!

I really hope you'll like my latest cards . . .

2 comments:

  1. Love these cards and the colours look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and cards. I love the last one. So lovely. I was wondering if you could explain how you did the shading. I understand that you had the image stamped in baja breeze, then did you ink tissue paper with an ink refill and dab it around the edges? My email address is leahefish@gmail.com
    Thanks!
    Leah

    ReplyDelete